CVET’s Environmental team includes a tight-knit group of Geologists, Engineers, Scientists, and Field Technicians with a broad range of experience in the environmental industry. We lend our experience, creativity, and expertise to deliver tailored and efficient solutions for a variety of clients, ranging from local businesses and individuals to large commercial/industrial and development companies.
We can provide environmental management and consulting from the very beginning of a project up to the end, whether it’s a small property transaction or extensive cleanup and monitoring for an industrial scale environmental emergency. We put quality ahead of quantity and treat every project with the same level of scrutiny, focus, and care.
- Phase I ESA’s and Transaction Screens
- Phase II ESA’s
- Site Investigation (Boundary Delineation, Soil/Groundwater/Soil Gas Sampling, Monitoring Well Installation, and Geological Interpretation)
- Groundwater and Contaminant Transport Modeling
- Hydrogeological Evaluation (Slug Testing, Pump Testing, and Long Term Monitoring/Trend Analysis)
- Storm-Water Management, Compliance, and Monitoring
- Geophysical Investigations and Identification of Subsurface Anomalies
- Vapor Intrusion Screening and Risk Based Modeling
- UST Removal and Source Abatement
- Evaluation of Applicable Remediation Strategies (Natural Attenuation, In-Situ/Ex-Situ Treatments, Air-Sparge/Soil Vapor Extraction, Bioventing, and a Variety of Petroleum and Solvent Based Cleanup Options)
- Waste Characterization for Management and Disposal
- Asbestos, Lead-Paint, and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Fat, Oil, and Grease (FOG) Modeling Studies for Sanitary Sewer Systems
- General Consulting, Data Evaluation, and Project Design
We are happy to speak with you to help choose the best approach for your environmental needs.